Texas Carpet Recycling is your source for commercial and multi-family carpet reclamation. However as a service to our community we do offer individual residential drop off at our Grapevine, TX facility. At this time we do not offer pick up service for residential.
Trailer Service Requirements
- Dry carpet or pad only, carpet base will be accepted, any wet carpet material will not be accepted or removed from jobsite
- Rolled or palletized by single material type (broadloom, carpet tile, pad)
- Maximum 4 feet for width of carpet rolls. Carpet should be rolled carpet side out. Stack in trucks horizontally across the width of the truck.
- Carpet tile must be palletized neatly in 4’ high stacks, strapped, and/or shrink-wrapped for stabilization during transport
- Carpet should not be stacked more than 1 foot from the vertical height of the inside of the trailer.
- Loads may not weigh more than 42,000 lbs.
- No tack strips, nails, staples, or knife blades will be accepted or removed from a jobsite
- Minimal loose dirt
- No wet glue, debris, asbestos, drywall, refuse, rocks or caked mud
- Absolutely no co-mingled refuse accepted, no vinyl base accepted or removed from jobsite
- Additional fees will be assessed for scraping glue from the floors with demolition service and any furniture moving required in order to remove carpet
- Appointment and payment arrangements required for service, credit cards required if no credit line is open
- If shipment does not follow these guidelines, client will be assessed a warehouse labor fee of $500 per truck for improper loading or shipment may be refused.
Turnkey Service Information
- Turnkey service does not include removal of wall base unless it is carpet and indicated in reclamation estimate
- Turnkey service will only be performed in areas where power and air circulation are provided by client; additional charges will be assessed if TCR must supply either
How it works
Call 817-552-1011 to speak with one of our sales reps or email us at email@example.com
Determine the service you would like to receive
When services are complete and paid for, we submit to you an environmental certificate denoting the weight processed.
Watch us help you save money, contribute to LEED points and save precious landfill space.
Let's hear from them.